Jamie became an owner of WMCZ in 2012 and is one of the firm’s Managing Directors.
Q: I’m happiest when I’m able to…
A: Sit on a beach with a cerveza.
Q: If I wasn’t a lawyer I’d probably be a…
A: Lottery winner.
Q: My favourite quotation is…
A: Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.
Q: My greatest accomplishment (so far) has been…
A: My daughter.
Q: If I could live anywhere in the world it would be…
A: On a tropical island.
Q: Before I die I want to…
A: Go on an African Safari.
Q: If I could only have one condiment for the rest of my life it would be…
A: Hot sauce.
- Vendor’s counsel for multi-million dollar commercial real estate sale transactions
- Purchaser’s counsel for multi-million dollar commercial real estate transactions
- Developer’s counsel for new condominium projects
- Advising condominium boards with respect to governance and policy
- Bank Counsel for financing
- Preparation of trade-mark applications
- National Council Member, Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI)
- President, Canadian Condominium Institute North Saskatchewan Chapter
- Board Member, Saskatoon Co-op
- Board Member, Saskatoon Bar Association
- Membership Committee, Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (SYPE)
- Advisor for developing the Saskatchewan legal component of the accredited CCI exam
- Volunteer, Children’s Wish Foundation
- Board Member, Ukrainian Canadian Professional and Business Association of Regina
- Volunteer, Tim Hortons Brier
- Volunteer, Canada Summer Games