Q: If I wasn’t a lawyer I’d probably be a…
A: Indigenous Oral Historian. I am Cree-Metis and accurate preservation of our living history is important to me.
Q: Who is a non-politician you wish would run for office?
A: Dr. Phil
Q: What’s your worst habit?
A: Leaving random shoes strewn about the house.
Q: If you were a TV show character, who would you be?
A: I’ve been told me and Leslie Knope from Parks & Rec are very alike… or Charles Boyle from Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Q: I am happiest when…
A: I am with my baby girl and spouse.
Q: My favorite food is…
A: Anything Dadima makes! Or anything that involves ice cream…
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan’s Office of Residential Tenancies Panel
- Métis Local, Gabriel Dumont Local #11 – Served as Program Coordinator and Council Member
- Program of Legal Studies for Native People at the Native Law Centre, University of Saskatchewan – Teaching assistant for real property (2017)
- Indigenous Law Students Association
- Indigenous Bar Association
- Women in Leadership Board, University of Saskatchewan
- Open Door Society, Saskatoon
- Folkfest, Saskatoon