Denim is an associate lawyer with WMCZ and signed the Rolls with the Law Society of Saskatchewan in 2018.
Q: My favorite food is…
A: Anything Italian
Q: If I wasn’t a lawyer I’d probably be a…
A: I would love to say a beach bum, but I simply don’t have the hair for it, so, likely a chef.
Q: My favourite quotation is…
A: Mark Twain “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Q: Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
A: Well, you may not believe me but Saskatoon.
Q: If you were a performing artist, what would you title your first album?
A: Denim on Denim on Denim. Yes, I would be wearing a Canadian tuxedo.
- Volunteer chef with CHEP Good Food Inc. – Utilizing my extensive kitchen experience to teach low income families how to prepare healthy food on a budget
- Mentor with the STLA mentorship Program
- Volunteer with Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan
- Volunteer, Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City Inc. (CLASSIC)
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Member Saskatchewan Bar Association